Sunday, January 30, 2011

Verdict is in.

The verdict is in. After an exam and MRI, it's a torn ACL.  This means after careful calculations I have determined the following:

40mph wind + 0 visibility + ice = no bueno. 

Skis that haven't had their edges sharpened in a couple seasons may have been a factor, but authorities are not commenting at this point.

Surgery on Feb. 15th. Should be exciting. (Can you hear the sarcasm?)

6 comments:

It Started With a Wink said...

What! Is this you or Mike? I had no idea!!! Skiing does it every time!

Julie said...

oh no Catherine! Im so sorry! Good luck with surgery...you guys will be in our prayers!

Barb said...

Oh, what a bummer!! Can I bring you dinner?

Karina said...

What how come I hadn't heard??!! So sorry!! When?

Ash and Joe said...

Honestly, you guys always have something crazy going on. I am so sorry Catherine. Surprised it wasn't mike-Did he pull his groin yet this year? You are AMAZING! You will bounce back like a CHAMP! Miss you guys.

Blogstone said...

I am so sorry!