oh my gosh i love those pictures!!! we just had some taken and i am worried about how they will turn out. i just love that little guy. can't wait to hold him!
Congrats! He is darling! I'm so happy for your little family!
beautiful
So cute. I love the little feet picture. Keep taking lots of pictures because they grow up fast.
Those are so cute! I am excited for when we can be neighbors again!
So so darling. I love this little boy already. Can't wait to hold him some time. Hope you're loving life!
Post a Comment
Catherine Eror Garff is a fan of
6 comments:
oh my gosh i love those pictures!!! we just had some taken and i am worried about how they will turn out. i just love that little guy. can't wait to hold him!
Congrats! He is darling! I'm so happy for your little family!
beautiful
So cute. I love the little feet picture. Keep taking lots of pictures because they grow up fast.
Those are so cute! I am excited for when we can be neighbors again!
So so darling. I love this little boy already. Can't wait to hold him some time. Hope you're loving life!
Post a Comment