Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Mike and I have now been married for five years.  I love being married to Mike and am so blessed that he is my husband. He is so good for me. When I get stressed, he calms me down. When I want an adventure, he takes me to some mountain peak. When I need to relax, he'll just hold my hand at the beach. We've only been married for five years, but we have been through a lot together. I can guarentee I would not have made it through all of the curve balls that life throws me and me standing here if it weren't for Mike. He makes me stronger. He makes me better. He's my best friend. An amazing and wonderful and handsome best friend.



We celebrated our anniversary up in Park City. We have a joint passion for good food, so we chose to spend the evening at Wahso. Wow!  We are both food nerds, so we took pictures of our food. The restaurant gave us eucalyptus steamed towels for our hands, blankets when it got chilly, and an upstairs balcony over looking Park City's scenic main street.


 House wonton chips

Watermelon Salad. Wow! Lime vinegrette, watermelon, tomato, cucumber, feta, arugula and other deliciousnesses.

My entree - halibut and heirloom tomato over yumminess.

Mike's Filet Mignon


And chocolate dessert with cherry compote that was so good I almost forgot to take a picture.

No comments: