Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fun Day at Deer Creek!

Oh man do I love summer. I love the weather. I love the biking, and I love love love the boating. I love the smell of boating, I love the first chill jumping in the water, I love watching Mike waterski, but most of all, I love introducing to Daniel to how much I love boating.

Our good friends Todd and Sarah invited us out on their fun ski boat for a day at Deer Creek. I got to watch their adorable 4 year old waterski all by herself! I even took Daniel out on the tube. This is his second summer tubing - as I took him out for a leisurely tube ride in Lake Powell last year when he was 6 months old.

Daniel and I on the tube. He'll do anything with enough fruit snacks on hand...

Daniel and I with Sarah and Grant Gardner. Daniel and Grant are only 4 months apart.

No comments: