Saturday, December 25, 2010

Baby's First Christmas

Baby's first Christmas was freaking AWESOME! Wow! If anyone had told me how FUN Christmas is with a baby, we would've had a honeymoon baby (kidding...)

We had SO much fun getting everything ready for Daniel's very first Christmas. He even helped his dad put the lights on the tree... which in hindsight was probably not wise and a little dangerous.


I got everything I wanted for Christmas.  A happy, healthy, chubby-cheek little boy.

Mike and his present.

We spent the morning in our little front room, opening presents and letting Daniel eat, and play with, wrapping paper. Then, we stopped by the Garffs for some Christmas Tree Sweet Roll and then spent the rest of the day at my parent's house where Daniel was entertained by all of his cousins. 

 The Garff Family on Christmas: Catherine, Daniel, Mike, William, April, Steven, Karen, Bill. (Not pictured: The Honeymooners who were in Mexico).

Daniel and I and some of the loot.

We really took more video than we took stills, so I will have to go back later and add some video for all of you to see of our fun day. 

1 comment:

Ash and Joe said...

i love that picture with a bow on his bum. so cute!