The other day while on Hulu.com I found that they have old episodes of Heman broadcasting. This got me thinking about all my old favorites. Any of these ring a bell?
Today's Special
Fred Penner's Place
Under the Umbrella Tree
Eureeka's Castle
The Polka Dot Door
27 Years!
5 days ago


5 comments:
Ha! Takes me back. Mike used to be too scared to watch Today's Special because he had a phobia of mannequins. I never could understand why. I was more of a vacuum cleaner-phobe myself.
This blog post inspired me to leave my first comment ever, so you should be honored. The video clips motivated me to look up Voltron. If you want to see the opening sequence (by the way, these opening credits are looooong compared with today's shows), you can find it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uS5b8aQ6z8
I watched a couple of those!
Oh wow! Today's Special was my favorite! It's so strange watching those old clips and remembering it like a movie you've seen recently...even though it's been sooo many years. Thanks for posting these!
I loved Today's Special when I was little! I'd forgotten all about this one.
Post a Comment