Luke, Karen, Kevin, Mary Jane, Bill, Catherine and Mike. Daniel was sleeping.
Bill and Karen took care of us all weekend. Bill makes sure that everything works well and that the cabin stays warm, and Karen makes sure that we all leave weighing a little bit more. I've decided that everything tastes better up at the cabin - and it always seems like I eat way too much while I'm there.
Mike and I.
Daniel in front of the fire, wearing the same vest his dad (Mike) wore.
Bill surveying the damage that the ice did to the dock this winter. The dock is now a little squiggley-er.
Did Kev and MaryJane end up in the water? Only I know, and I'm not telling!
My little family. We're pretty dang awesome.
Karate Mike.
Kevin is going to show you the shape of his heart. Prize goes out to anyone who catches that song reference...
Mike and Daniel on a walk. And yes. As a first time mother, I was a bit nervous they were going to end up on the lake. As you can see, the pier they are standing on is very stable.
We had a great time opening up the cabin. Can't wait to go back this summer and get some waterskiing in! Check out that glass!













7 comments:
Wow, sure looks beautiful up there!!! Great photos, as always.
You guys ARE awesome. I'm dying over the little orange vest passed down from papa to son. Too adorable.
I am waiting for it to warm up a few degrees and then I am so there! Hebgen is the best!
Back Street Boys. The shape of his heart is lovely:) Looks really cold and Daniel is adorable in that vest!
Jealous! Steve is going to hate life if he can't get up there this summer with you guys. Miss the m&ms and squigley dock. Good memories!
Looks like fun. P.S. And if that isn't a Backstreet Boys reference, it's certainly a reference to some boy band
I too always eat way more up at the cabin! I don't know what it is...I can't wait for water skiing either!! I know I am just going to die. I'll need your help!
Post a Comment