We thought that we should post the first picture of Baby Boy Garff (name: To Be Announced) - and that the posting of such picture was long overdue. Ladies and Gentlemen, to make his official appearance in only 8 short weeks, we give you Baby Boy Garff:

Looking at THIS photo is a bit like looking at a magic eye. Needless to say, we're excited to see what he
really looks like. Will he be a mini-Mike? Only time will tell.

All ten toes accounted for.
6 comments:
What a cute little Skeletor! :)
Little mike will be tight, he could take my girl out any time, as long as he doesn't touch her. -joe
Yay! We can't wait to meet the little guy!! The "feet" picture is adorable! He will definitely be a little cutie!
We are very excited for you two! I think he definitely looks like Mike. You two will be great parents, whether he is as easy going as Mike is or not.
So Cute......We are excited for you guys!!
Congrats! I am sorry I couldn't make it to the Gamma/shower breakfast. I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy!
Post a Comment