Friday, November 6, 2009

I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night.

Photobucket

I have everything I could ever need or want. I really do. I decided this as I was sitting at the most amazing birthday dinner ever! Mike coerced Patricia into making her fabulous Swiss fondu. I still feel 12, but this year maybe I turned 13 because it was the sentiments surrounding the gifts and the company behind the birthday cards that really made my day so special.

My day started out extra special with a birthday banner hung in the kitchen and a special granola and fresh fruit breakfast that Mike pulled together. Mom went to lunch with me and then together, we went to DSW where I bought some birthday shoes (becasue every girl needs a new pair of shoes for her birthday). Friday evening we got together at my parents house for a big dinner and a bigger chocolate cake. Thanks to my wonderful Carsen, Raegan and Alex for helping me tackle the ever growing number of candles on my cake!

Thanks to all of my family for being so wonderful and kind and loving and making me feel like the most important person in the world on my birthday, and on every day. I have everything I could ever need or want because I have all of you. Love you!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday! I love the pic with your eyes behind the candles.

amanda jane said...

I love that you are always doing it up big! happy birthday - loved the halloween costumes!

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am so happy you were born and I enjoy every time we hang out where I get to know you even better. Way to go Mike! You rock!

p.s. I totally agree...every girl does need a pair of birthday shoes. :)

Go Go Gomez said...

Happy late birthday! We need to get together! I want to see that belly of yours!! Call me if you get a chance!

Jessica Jackson said...

Happy Birthday!!! ...a few weeks ago : ) I saw Mike's dad at Costco today, says he has two grandsons on the way. Lucky him!