My sister taught me that the best most beautiful blue sky ski days were called "bluebird days." That's exactly what Mike experienced on Saturday. I promised that if he took pictures, I'd post them for him on our blog.
Mike and some friends (Luke, Dave, John and John) went skiing up Little Cottonwood Canyon. They hiked up and around a run called Toledo Bowl - or Holy Toledo. Mike came home with a great sunburn...one of the side effects of a bluebird day.
***Keep those comments coming! Can't you smell the chocolate chip cookies? Remember, only one entry in the drawing per person. Multiple entries per household are permissible.***
27 Years!
5 days ago




3 comments:
well, I can see why they wanted to stay out all day. it is a beautiful sight. and it sounds like John got his but kicked by the younger crew - Thanks Mike! really. and he can come out to play again,but his cerfew will be inforced next time.
oh, and if I enter mulitple times does that better my chances of winning cookes? yummy.
So jealous!!! looks like you had a goregeous day on the slops!! I am excited for Spring so that I can start riding my bike. Perhaps if you don't mind going slow, we can ride together sometime!
Post a Comment