So I thought about getting one of those measuring sticks to measure Aspen's growth, but those are only set up to measure height. So then I thought about measuring her length, but that's tricky to. Bunnies are kind of like a Slinky. They can stretch out to be REALLY long, or curl up in a ball and be really small. In fact, they move just like Slinkies too. So, with the whole growth chart thing out of the question, we thought we'd just post another picture to show you exactly how much she has grown in the last 3 weeks. I think she's doubled in size so far!
27 Years!
5 days ago


5 comments:
wow she's huge!!!
Cute pic of you and Aspen. She is growing up way too fast. I have to come see her soon. Love, Mom
Cute picture of you two! Thanks so much for the pictures of Tyson and I from the party!
You should post one picture of her each week! That way we can all see how she grows. Also more bunny pictures would increase Alex's interest in your blog. Don't forget your 18 month old audience.
We need to come over and see this cute thing... my kids would eat that up!
Post a Comment