Thursday, December 18, 2008

Over the river and through the woods to Rockreation we go!

As we all know, Mike served his mission in Brazil. One of the kids from his adopted Brazilian family is visiting for the next few weeks to have an American experience and work on his English (which is aleady relaly good). We're trying to introduce him to some fun things that we like to do here. Besides introducing him to cold temperatures and snow (which he saw for the first time) Mike and I took Daniel to a climbing gym. It was really fun - as I haven't even been to Rockreation before (Patricia and I were always The Front climbers.) So do you like (all) of the parenthetical statements in this (really cool) blog entry?

The evening reminded me of how much I love bouldering.



Daniel and Mike.

Daniel after his 2nd sport climb.
No photos of Mike up high because I was belaying.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I've never been climbing in any way, shape or form, but this post makes it look like a lot of fun. Maybe we should come with you sometime and you can show us the ropes... err, no pun intended. ;-)