Friday, August 15, 2008

Annual Neighborhood Party

Every year, my old neighborhood hosts a Neighborhood Party. It's a fun time when everyone comes back to the neighborhood and I see people I haven't seen in a long time. When I was little I really looked forward to these parties! My friend Jamie and I would hit up the snow cone machine (set up in the Evan's driveway) at least three times. We'd then have a sleepover where we couldn't sleep because we had the snow cone flavoring running through our veins.

This year was so fun! I got to see some old friends, eat great food and hear an awesome band. Our whole family came and enjoyed the event together. Mom sang back-up with the band and the kids had an awesome time dancing.






Alex and I set up the spoons and forks.












The firemen brought their big truck and let Carsen try on their helmet.











The kids liked to dance with the band. Alex has some moves.












Raegan loves being with Mike. It's really cute.

No comments: