Monday, May 26, 2008

Give a man a fish he has food for a day. Teach a man to fish...

So this weekend Mike and I went fishing with some friends...Mom and Dad, Eric, Florence (who flew all the way from Switzerland) and Audrey, and Marv and Catherine (different Catherine). We took drift boats and guides down the Green River by Flaming Gorge. On Friday, Mike caught 20 fish. On Saturday he caught 8 and I caught 10! The fish were mostly rainbows and browns. Mike caught a White Fish (icky) and Audrey caught a beautiful cutthroat. I love fly fishing. Mike and I hope to go a few more times this summer!!!
Top to bottom, left to right: Audrey, Eric, Florence, Mom, DaddyMan, Mike, Catherine, Marv, Catherine. This is us after eating a wonderful lunch listening to Marv discuss the dynamics of high heels.


Mike and Fishie, a Rainbow.


Dad and Fishie.


Mom and the best catch of all: the Blondel chocolates Florence brought from Switzerland!


Catherine and biggest fishie of all (not inlcuding big white icky fishie)

.

Catherine and another fishie. I realized I was holding him so you couldn't see his beautiful colors. Sorry fishie. I totally stole your moment in the spotlight. Say cheese!


Dad felt very sorry for the moose at the Flaming Gorge Resort. His eyes were open and he NEVER blinked! So, dad thought he'd offer Mr. Moose some eye drops.




Adblock
Adblock
Adblock
Adblock
Adblock
Adblock
Adblock
Adblock
Adblock
Adblock
Adblock
Adblock

No comments: