Friday, August 24, 2012

Date with Mama

Mike had to work late on a Friday night. I figured I had two approaches. We could treat this friday like any other weekday and try and get through it, or I could plan a fun night out with Daniel. We started the evening at a little pool party with friends. Daniel LOVES swimming and we were driving the Jeep - which is daniel's favorite thing. After swimming, we came home and got in our pajamas. Instead of making Daniel go to bed right on time, we decided to pop popcorn, drink chocolate milk and watch a movie together. It was SO fun to have that evening together. Unfortunately, at 9:30pm before the movie was even over, daniel got up and said, "Bye Show!" and turned off the TV and went up to bed. I guess I wore him out.

 Daniel and Me in the Jeep. He has so much fun riding around with the top off! And it makes me feel like an awesome mom.

Watching Finding Nemo.

No comments: