Today was a rare saturday. We had no plans, no schedule. Mike had no house showings or open houses or bike rides. We looked at each other over cereal and decided we needed to get UP the canyon. I would love nothing more than to go on a hike together, but I'm not really in the best condition for said hike, so we thought we'd take Daniel to Silver Lake at Brighton. It's a fun walk in fresh air - and Daniel can do all the walking himself.
Daniel loved it! He literally ran around the entire lake - 3/4 mile! We would try and talk him into stopping to take a break, and he would say, "no! go!" and keep running. I could honestly barely keep up.
When we got home, we did some yard harvest. Check out our first bunch of apples! And some of our beets are ready!
27 Years!
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment