Mike got his ski bug out. He skied every single day (at least once) for six days in a row and the sixth day he took three different ski trips out on the boat. As I am unable to ski this year (or do much of anything for that matter) I was the official ski boat driver - which is pretty easy to do on a lake full of glass when you are the ONLY boat for miles.
Boat drive looking for moose.
On a walk.
Mike drinking up some Hebgen glass.
Daniel was my co-pilot.
He was so cute all week. This night he kept giving me hugs and just playing cute games with me. So I took his picture.
We also took Daniel to yellowstone park for his very first time! We saw a bison and Old Faithful and some mud pots. Daniel really loved it and it was fun to show him such cool stuff. It is fun to rediscover things that we take for granted and show them to Daniel for the first time.
Old Faithful
Daniel loved playing on the "baby boat" (i.e. kneeboard) and having mike push him around the lake on it. He seriously played on the knee board with mike for HOURS. And then he discovered he could ride the kneeboard under the dock and he played on it for several MORE hours!
It is so CRAZY that next year we will be here with two kids. I can't even imagine what another mini-mike-n-catherine will look or be like. I can't even picture it - but I can only imagine it will be even MORE fun - which doesn't even seem possible right now.






No comments:
Post a Comment