Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Daniel!

I had so much fun preparing for Daniel's birthday! I wanted everything to be just perfect for him. Growing up, birthdays were a really big deal.  Their big-dealness is something that I have wanted for our own family. I can't believe my little man is two. I love every moment of being his mother. He is my little buddy and he will always be my Baby Daniel.

The birthday fairy visited and decorated the house as well as left out some presents from Mom and Dad. 


Monkey bread for breakfast. 


Daniel got to open a couple of presents in the morning before Mike went to work.  


Daniel's favorite things are trains - I made Daniel a Choo Choo Train Cake. 


Blowing out the candles. 

Daniel got an alligator from Grandma Judy and Grandpa Steve. It now sleeps in his room under its very own blanket. 

No comments: