I pretty much got two Birthday celebrations this year. Mike took me on a birthday-date to one of our favorite restaurants - The Copper Onion. It was delicious (though their cheese was slightly overrated, but still good.) Mike ordered the most amazing Beef Stroganof. It was incredible! The meat seriously melted in his mouth (for my birthday, I allowed myself to have one bite of beef - and it was totally worth it). I ordered the Utah Rainbow Trout with herbed spaetzle, piquillo vinaigrette and speck. A delicious meal and an even more delicious date. :) If you've been reading my blog for a while now, you know mike and I are food nerds. The more excited we are about our meals, the more pictures we take of them.
The Utah Rainbow Trout.
The AMAZING AMAZING beef stroganoff!
My actual BIRTH-DAY was on Sunday. Mike put together an amazing family dinner that was complete with my most favorite chocolate cake from Glaus. My favorite part about birthdays are the excuse they give me to spend time with the people I love the very most - my family. It was awesome. My parents even bought me these three balloons that were so huge they could have carried my two-year-old away (just like in the movie "Up.")
Daniel discovered my parent's drinking fountain.






No comments:
Post a Comment