Thursday, July 7, 2011

Conflict at the Zoo...

Several times in a row when Daniel and I have been to the zoo, we have seen some significant animal squabbles. Normally this kind of action at the zoo is unheard of, but seriously, THREE TIMES IN A ROW! Two tiger fights and a giraffe fight.  Mike rarely gets to go to the zoo with us because we usually go during the week in the morning when it's quiet, but even he was able to witness one of the animal fights. Pretty cool. Daniel loves going to the Zoo with his dad.



Here's the tiger fight. And not just any kind of tiger fight, but a tiger WATER fight. Sorry for the shaky video and my kind of lame excitement...



Here's the very rare giraffe fight. If my friend Jenny hadn't been with me at this one, no one would believe me I am sure of it. My voice kind of embarrassingly overpowers the footage. I was complaining that the adults in charge of kids at a field trip weren't letting them stay and watch the giraffe fight. I mean really, you never see this kind of action with giraffes - normally they are just standing around, and if you're lucky they lick something - and here they were fighting and the kids couldn't stay to watch! Crazy.  Another warning, I am a lot of things...I am no videographer.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Pretty crazy animal action, especially those giraffes, wow. I've seen them do much more than eat and leisurely pace around.

Jenny said...

Ha! The giraffe fight is still one of my favorite things I have witnessed with you. Glad you caught it on video.