Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So much to be grateful for.

This Thanksgiving is Daniel's very first Thanksgiving.  Having is very first thanksgiving gave me a chance to re-evaluate the Holiday and think about all of the many things I am grateful for. First on my list? Family.

We enjoyed to two yummy Thanksgiving dinners this year. The first up at my parent's house where Daniel discovered Ruth Chris Sweet Potato Pie (sigh!). Daniel ate himself sick on Sweet Potato Pie. Then, on Thanksgiving Day we went to a lodge at the entrance of Zions National Park for quite the buffet.  Here's a picture of Daniel with dinner...

Oh wait. He didn't actually eat THOSE Turkeys for dinner, but he did love the turkey he had for dinner.


BEFORE dinner

DURING dinner. Daniel knows how to smile for the camera.

AFTER. I think Daniel looks like he's about to burst. I told you he ate himself sick! 

To-date I think that Thanksgiving may be Daniel's favorite holiday. And yes. That's because of all of the yummy food he was able to eat sans teeth.


No comments: