So I kind of entered this contest on a whim, but since we are FINALISTS we might as well win....RIGHT? This is where you come in... you need to vote for Daniel online by Thursday October 28th....and you can vote as many times as you want! So get a good flick, sit down with your laptop and start cranking out the votes....(just kidding. kind of).
What makes Daniel a "green baby"? I figured since I make all of his baby food, we have backyard chickens, a mini-orchard and a vegetable garden that all supply his food.... and we recycle (of course) ... that Daniel really is a Green Baby. To see my uber-cheesy entry (and a longer explanation) click below.
Go here to vote - Daniel is Baby J:
http://www.kiwimagonline.com/greenbaby
Happy Election Day!
27 Years!
5 days ago



2 comments:
We voted! Way to go for being green! That's awesome! And cute pic of Daniel!!
There you go! I just voted 20 times I think!! Good luck!! He really is adorable!!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment