With LOTOJA over, I can't help but reflect on this season of road biking. It's been one of my favorite I've ever had. I was fortunate enough to spend the entire summer riding twice per week (occasionally three times) with my girlfriends. Together, we conquored Emmigration Canyon, City Creek Canyon, Millcreek and Big Mountain all multiple times. It's nice to have friends as crazy as I am who are willing to wake up at 5:15am to get everything settled with the babies and bike gear so that we could bike out the door by 6am and be home by 8am. It's been a GREAT summer. Thanks to all the friends who have ridden with me the last 6 months. If I haven't been able to catch you for a ride yet - call me. Let's ride.
 |
| Me (Catherine), Liz Apking, Sarah Gardner and Elena Yorgeson at the top of Big Mountain. Thanks Sarah for sharing the picture! |
4 comments:
you all are beautiful woman but crazy indeed! :)
if i ever move back to Utah I want in on the morning rides. And on that note, if you are ever in SF, some of the best road biking in the country is here for your enjoyment!
I really admire your dedication to this sport! Way to go!
So fun! We need these girl times and not to mention a great workout to go with it. Awesome job finishing Lotoja too!!
Post a Comment