Another perk of parenthood (for all of you out there considering it...) is that all of your favorite places in the world can be rediscovered when you take your kids there! Daniel isn't even sure what's going on, and I still had a blast taking him to LP for the first time. He was such a good sport wearing is life jacket and letting me slather SPF 100 all over his body. He took great naps, and even went on the tube (footage coming soon!)
Our first family picture at Lake Powell. Deep within that red life jacket is my son, Daniel.
My cousins Daniel, James and Steve tried to teach Mike how to juggle. Check out the concentration.
I wore pigtails.
Daniel hung out with Grandpa.
The weather was gorgeous.
The weather for our trip was gorgeous and perfect half of the time, and tragic and beautiful and windy and cold the other half of the time. I loved the bad weather because it gave us all an excuse to hang out inside the houseboat and play games together. Thanks to the Hutchings and my parents for having us along. It was awesome - as always. Lake Powell makes me feel 14. I will post video of Daniel tubing (at only 4 months old) soon...








1 comment:
I LOVE that picture with the life jacket! How cute is he!!
Post a Comment