Thursday, February 11, 2010

Daniel Peter Garff





Daniel Peter Garff
February 10, 2010
2:48pm
6 lbs 12 ozs
19 inches

13 comments:

Shelby said...

Congrats! He's a cutie.

April Celeste Garff said...

He's so cute! I love his chubby little cheeks! Can't wait to meet him in person!!!

SGarff said...

Thanks for putting up pictures!

He's way cute. I've gotta agree that he looks more like Catherine.

We are so glad to hear that he is doing so well. Can't wait to see you all in person

Julie said...

Yay!! We are so glad he's here!! What a handsome boy! I love his round face and big eyes...so cute! Congratulations you guys! We know you're going to be awesome parents. We can't wait to meet him!

Krisy said...

Congrats on your new baby boy! He is darling. And you look great Catherine! I also love the name that you picked. I have a little present for you but I'll give you some time to recuperate before I bug you. :)

Kristin Johnson

Paul and Rachel said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy to see him. I hope everything went well and you are recovering. Love you.

Rach

Barb said...

He is utterly darling! And I love his name!!

Catherine said...

Congratulations!

Jenni Hinckley said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you two- and he is so cute!

ashley said...

He is a cutie and if hes like his parents, he will be the most even tempered baby in the world!

amanda jane said...

we are all dying to hear how it all went - he is a doll! happy he's finally here!

amanda jane said...

so glad he is finally here! he is a doll - can't wait to meet him!

Courtney said...

I am so excited to hold him! He looks perfect! Love you both, glad you are all home safe and healthy!