Mike was in LA for the day on business. He and Steven were able to meet for lunch. Despite being attacked by pigeons, I think they had a great time.
Unfortunately, I had a picture of Mike and a picture of Steve but not a picture of Mike and Steve together. I took some artistic liberty to make that happen...
We really did have a good time, don't let our faces fool you.
Fortunately it stopped raining just long enough to have some time at the beach. You know, the last time it rained down here was when you guys were here last spring. Please come again, but next time leave your rain amulets at home.
1 comment:
We really did have a good time, don't let our faces fool you.
Fortunately it stopped raining just long enough to have some time at the beach. You know, the last time it rained down here was when you guys were here last spring. Please come again, but next time leave your rain amulets at home.
Post a Comment