
We were able to get in two wonderful beach days before the weather (and the water) turned cold. This trip also marked some great skiing. I love watching Mike ski. As long as he has the strength to clasp the rope, I never get sick of watching him ski. What was different about this year up at the Cabin? I've been de-throwned. For the first time in 4 years, I was unable to out-shoot the boys. Looks like I've run out of luck. Hopefully I can stumble upon a four leaf clover before next year comes around.

Look at the guns on my husband :).

Go Mike!

Go Kev!

Me at the trap shoot. This is my best trap shoot face.

We had some great game of Wiffle Ball. I got out-batted by cousin Max. He's 5.

No one loves Huckleberries more than Mike. Not even the bears. Luckily, we brought home 13 cups of Huckleberries. The stash should help us get through the year.

The last day up at the cabin was quite cold. I didn't come prepared with a coat to go over my summer dress. Luckily, Grandma Garff and I seem to have been practically the same size. I wore her custom made leather jacket - and got TONS of compliments on just how cool it was.
Thanks for a fun trip! The waterskiing, eating, shooting, ice cream making, reading, and huckleberry picking were all too fun. Wish I had more pictures, but I think I was too busy having fun to take more.



5 comments:
Sounds like fun! Where in Montana is this lake? We go up to Seeley Lake. So I hiked the Pfifferhorn like you suggested and I saw your sister on the way up the mountain.
fun stuff. you guys are cute.
I love the coat!! You look sweet! Miss you and hope you are doing well!
Kevin 1, Aquabat 0. But don't worry it will seriously maim someone yet...
We had tons of fun with you guys. April is still raving about how much fun it was to make ice cream.
See you next year; same time, same place.
catherine - you only think mikes guns are sweet because you have forgotten how impressive my wussy (and borderline skeletal) guns are. All that aside mike you are ripping and i am proud to be your cousin. Also don't feel bad about getting beat by max...that kid is the next Cal Ripkin Jr.
Post a Comment