On Easter Sunday we went down to Temple Square and saw the Music and the Spoken Word live broadcast. What a wonderful way to start Easter! It really helped us feel the spirit of Easter Sunday.
On Easter night, we had a wonderful Easter dinner with both my parents and Mike's parents. No, we didn't eat two dinners, but we had one giant dinner with Mom, Dad, Grandma, Bill, Karen and Kevin. We had such a great time sitting around the table and just talking and being together. I believe we sat down at 5:30pm and didn't get up until 8:30 or 9pm because we were having so much fun.
Photo Credits: I took all of the pictures EXCEPT for the first one of Carsen's easter basket. I taught carsen how to use my camera, zoom, focus and everything. He took this one all by himself!
It was fun to have a two-easter-egg-hunt saturday. Immediately following our hunt, I headed up to my parent's neighborhood where I helped my niece and nephew eat through some of their easter egg hunt candy. I also took some pics of their easter egg hunt. I would have taken pictures of our easter egg hunt, but I was trying to keep Aspen happy and calm.


No comments:
Post a Comment