Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm Graduated!

Today I graduated from the University of Utah with my Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations and a minor in Business. There are more pictures to come, but I thought I'd give you some right now!



First of all, I have the most amazing husband in the world. He has been so patient with me this last two years I've been working full time and going to school full time. I don't think there's a more patient man out there. He has been a support, staying up late because I don't like studying late at night by myself, quizzing me early in the morning before tests, making me dinner when I have night class, taking me running to relieve stress...he is so wonderful. Thanks for all you do for me mike.

Mike was raised by a wonderful family and has some amazing sibs. I was so grateful to have Bill, Karen and Kevin at my graduation and love them so much. Thanks for all your support Bill, Karen and Kevin.


I would have never made it through my schooling without mom and dad. Dang. When they put me into Joy School I didn't realize what I was getting into! Years later, here I am, graduating from college. It truly feels like an awesome accomplishment - the one I am most proud of in my life (so far). Thanks mom and dad for all you sacrificed so that I could do what I did.


Patricia, Patrick and Alex sent me this cool diploma frame and special diploma....I think I might like the special diploma more than the real thing! Soooooo cool! I really missed them today but know if they could have made it to SLC to enjoy the day with me, they really would. Patrick had a final today. I think he did really well on it even though he's had the flu this week. Thanks tunie, patrick and alex! I love you!!!



Out of my 5 years at the University of Utah, I was lucky enough to have a class from Dr. Vergobbi. At my convocation, I was super lucky as he was the one who gave me my diploma. What a cool experience it was to finish of my schooling with the professor who made the greatest impact on my education. Thanks Dr. V!


Isn't this picture cute? Carsen and Raegan came to my graduation. I'll have more pictures posted of Carsen later, but in the meantime, enjoy this cute picture of Rae. Both of them were SOOOO good all through my 2 hour ceremony. I love them so much!





So I'm feeling pretty sentimental and incredibly thankful for all the wonderful people I have in my life. I can't wait to post more pictures on the blog for all of you to see! Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations Catherine!!!! What an awesome accomplishment! It is such a good feeling to know you are finished. That is so great. We need to get together, especially since all of the crazy finals stuff is over!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! You're shoes were too cute. It was fun having you in my classes. WE DID IT!

Jessica Jackson said...

Congrats Catherine!